Principal Engineering Program Manager
Forest Neurotech is seeking an experienced Engineering Program Manager to lead development, testing and scale up of the world's first minimally invasive, ultrasound-on-chip implant for whole-brain functional neuroimaging and stimulation. The role will also be responsible for NPI activities, including manufacturing bring up and supply chain management.
Job DescriptionAt Forest Neurotech, we're not just creating devices; we're building a deeper understanding and personalized treatment of the human brain. Our mission is to pioneer the next frontier of neurotechnology, and we're looking for passionate and experienced people to be a part of this journey.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Engineering Program Manager to lead engineering and NPI efforts with a primary focus on device testing, manufacturing and supply chain management. This role requires experience managing hardware testing, contract manufacturer relationships as well as excellent communication and project management skills.
Palo Alto, CA. Will offer relocation support.
- Lead program management activities for internal and external cross-functional teams to meet development deliverables and address technical issues.
- Manage device testing requirements for clinical trials and regulatory requirements as well as manage contractors to complete testing.
- Manage manufacturing line bring up and lead debug and failure analysis efforts.
- Manage the manufacturing supply chain, including: procurement, inventory management, quality control and supplier relationships.
- Manage the contract manufacturer and development partner relationships.
- Develop and manage internal engineering development processes.
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation for the engineering teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technical program management, manufacturing and/or engineering.
- Experience setting and fulfilling testing requirements for medical devices or other similar regulated industry
- Experience with new product introduction
- Experience managing supplier, contract manufacturer and/or vendor relationships
- Expert in industry standards and best practices for medical device development and manufacturing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.